1. Be respectful
- You can speak your mind, so long as you're polite about it.
- Don't harass others for any reason, including spiritual or political views.
- No racism, sexism, spamming, slander, or typing excessively in caps.
- Don't build or refer to spiritual, or other overtly offensive concepts.
- Do not build or destroy near someone else's property without their permission.
- Do not beg. This includes repetitive asking.
- Do not trade scam.
- Don't rip someone off simply because they are new to the economy.
2. No griefing. Period. This includes:
- Altering the state of owned blocks in any way without the owner's permission.
- All natural structures are property of the server such as villages, temples, etc. You can loot them, just don't destroy them without a good reason for doing so. (You may remove a village if it is in the way of a build that you are working on, but be sure to remove it completely.)
3. No stealing in the overworld, including:
- Any container that can contain items.
- Taking player dropped items in Non-PvP areas
4. No anti-player traps in the overworld.
- No unmarked/hidden traps meant to harm a player.
5. No advertising, including:
- Other Minecraft servers, voice services, websites, etc.
6. No exploitation or hacking
- This includes bug exploits and duping.
- Do not use commands (for example Dragon Travel) and Minecraft mechanics to bypass locked doors in the overworld.
- No X-rays, or other cheating mods. Yes this includes flying. If you're unsure if a mod is allowed, be sure to ask.
- No trying to exploit something unclear in the rules.
- Anything that breaches the afk auto-kick is strictly against the rules and bannable. For example: rails that just go in a circle.
- Report any potential hackers by taking a screenshot of the suspect activity, and PMing it to the staff.
7. Respect the staff
- They are moderating for free, on their own time.
- Not knowing the rules is no reason to break them.
- Staff Members cannot be killed while on the job.
- Do not question staff actions, or disrepect them in public chat. If you have a specific question or complaint about staff report it to an admin ONLY. Where the complaint is about an admin report it to Camtaro ONLY.
- Overworld - PvP is only allowed if consensual dual, or in a designated PvP area.
- Any area PvP is allowed in, item keeping is allowed.
- No camping - home, spawn, or portal camping is not allowed / it is considered camping after 20 min.
- No using commands to gain the upper hand / no using commands to escape / no logging out in combat.